I’ve spoken at dozens of events, including large, high-profile design conferences and small, local meetups. I’ve spoken about a wide range of topics, from UX research to storytelling during a UX job interview. I’ve also given workshops on UX research, UX design, and public speaking.
Selected Speaking Engagements
- UX Hustle Summit / September 2019
- Scenic City Summit / August 2016
- IA Summit / April 2015
- GIANT Conference / June 2014
- UX Cambridge (UK) / September 2013
- CanUX (formerly UX Camp Ottawa) / October 2012
- Wharton Web Conference / July 2012
- Midwest UX / June 2012
- SXSW Interactive / March 2012
My UX Podcast Appearances
- What is Wrong with UX / October 2019
- User Defenders / September 2019
- Rosenfeld Review Podcast / June 2019
- The Informed Life / May 2019
- ShopTalk / April 2019
- UX Podcast / April 2019
Want Me to Speak on Your Podcast or at Your Event?
I’ll happily consider being a guest on your podcast. I love discussing topics around UX, UX education, UX leadership, or topics I recently wrote about. Please feel free to contact me. We’ll chat and see if the opportunity is a good fit for both of us.
Otherwise, I’m taking a break from presenting at most events and conferences so I can focus on work and family.